Most major insurances are accepted for therapeutic services.
Dr. Amy Beth Taublieb takes pride in providing her clients with a direct, confidential, yet caring approach to provide the tools required for positive, successful outcomes
Dr. Taublieb provides all therapeutic services directly, and personally answers all calls, and books all appointments for that individualized approach people look for in a psychologist.
Dr. Amy Beth understands that integrating appointments with one’s busy schedule can be a challenge. As such, she makes every effort to accommodate the time constraints of her clients.
Therapeutic Services Include:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Weight Issues
- Tritchotillomania (compulsive hair pulling)
- Addictive Disorders
- Greif/Loss Therapy
- Pet Loss Therapy
- Job problems
- Stressors of caretaking
- Relationship issues
- Coping with a family member’s mental illness or Addiction
- Parenting or co-parenting difficulties
- Challenges associated with end of life